http://www.Jurisdictionary.com/TP0004

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/TP0004

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Parental Alienation

Hi My Name is Patty May:
I have had a lot on my mind lately and needed someone to chat with, so I am glad you stopped by otherwise I would just be typing as I talk to myself.

While calling to confirm a supervised visit with my children, I began
thinking a lot about Parental alienation and how up until a year and a half ago, I had never even heard the term.

Parental alienation is the severest form of emotional abuse anyone could inflict on a child, a life filled with coercion and reprise at the cost of a parental-ectomy, which is code for cutting the other parent completely out of a child's life.

Parental alienation has the resemblance of Stockholm syndrome, which is something prisoners of war have experienced, by which they become attached to their abusers.

But the most accurate description I have heard yet, was from my sister, called the gun at the head syndrome and I couldn't agree more.

My Mother once told me what doesn't kill you will make you stronger, which means that I should have earned the world's strongest woman award by now.

I have also been told if you don't laugh you will cry, personally I have ran out of tears and should be treated for dehydration soon. So I have no other alternative, than to laugh.


So until next time,


Patty May

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/?refercode=TP0004