Dear Friend:
I just want to thank you for stopping by today to read my Blog. I am a firm believer in Devine appointments,
and do not believe you are here by accident. So kick your feet up and make yourself at home.
A little about myself:
I am basically a loving law abiding christian woman, who is far from perfect, but am learning how histrionic the world can be to meet their own own agenda. So if you like getting in the heads of other people and can appreciate twisted humor from time to time, you are more than welcome to follow me on my road to discovery, healing and resolution. I can't promise you will know any more than you did before you read my blog, or that you won't require therapy after you do, but I can promise you is that you will never be bored.
Until we meet again,
Patty May