http://www.Jurisdictionary.com/TP0004

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/TP0004

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Free review, Self Help Legal Services

http://www.jurisdictionary.com?refercode=TP0004/

Welcome back to another episode of  Social Justice:

For those seeking Liberty,Justice and the pursuit of Happiness this BLOGG  is for you!

Today I am going to share my personal experience with the Jurisdictionary program in a form of a PRODUCT REVIEW from : 

I purchased Jursisdictionary about a week ago with the intention of representing myself. It gave me a better understanding of OUR RIGHTS and how to DEMAND ACTION within the law. After taking the Jurisdictionary course, I had a better understanding of what I wanted the outcome to be and how to strategies.

I highly recommend this product and believe it is a must have for every American Family library,
or interest group.

For me, it showed me how my situation fell through the cracks so to speak and has helped me organize my thoughts systematically, to prepare for Court as a Petitioner..

After preparing all my paper work as shown, I decided to get a second opinion, before I decide to represent myself.  But because I have everything the Attorney will be looking for in the consultation, I am certain I have already saved myself  several hundred dollars.

I will keep you posted.

Until Next time,

Patty May




DISCLAIMER: Unless explicitly expressed, any adds besides Jurisdictionary  found on this site::
http://www.jurisdictionary.com?refercode=TP0004/have not been personally reviewed by this Author.

Jurisdictionary is not  a replacement for legal consultation, but an educational tool to compliment what ever legal  services you so choose..




How to Find the Best Lawyers...& Save over 50% on Legal Fees: And Save over 50% on Legal Fees (Don't-Do-It-Yourself Legal Self-Help Books)Search Amazon.com for  legal self helpSearch Amazon.com for  legal self helpSearch Amazon.com for  legal self help
http://www.jurisdictionary.com?refercode=TP0004/