http://www.Jurisdictionary.com/TP0004

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/TP0004

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

After long suffering comes great Joy!

http://www.jurisdictionary.com?refercode=TP0004/

Welcome back for another episode of  Social Justice.

They say that misery loves company and all I have to say is: What took you so  *%#*  long to get here?

After having a pity party for one this evening  I recalled a Proverb I once read that  said :
After long suffering comes great JOY! 

And much like a little girl having a temper tantrum I whined: but how long is  long?

I suddenly heard laughter and a deep voice say:: LONG.!....lol

OK, so I didn't hear a voice and it was only an active imagination, but I suppose if I did hear a voice....squirl

Anyway, while entertaining myself, I recalled the acronym J.O.Y. which stands for
Jesus   Others  Yourself.

No sooner did I ask the question: why does it take so long before we have great  JOY?
The answer hit me like a ton of bricks......

Now despite me answering my own question, I am certain you want to know the answer, so here it is:

In the acronym J.O.Y. ........ "Y" of course is at the end and when you are at the end of the line, it always feels like a LONG time.

OK, so I am  easily amused, but the way I look at it, if you don't laugh you will cry, and tears dry and then what?

No matter what you are going through at this very moment, this too shall pass, which is probably why babies smile when passing gas.

Until next time,

Patty May

PS for information on self help legal advice check out this website

http://www.jurisdictionary.com?refercode=TP0004/

and feel free to check out my previous BLOGG  on more serious topics.