http://www.Jurisdictionary.com/TP0004

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/TP0004

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Justice For All!

Search Amazon.com for jurisdictionaryHi welcome back for another episode of Social Justice:

Lately I have been fed up with the legal system.  Our constitution states we all have the right to
Life Liberty and the pursuit of Justice, but do we?

I seems apparent to me, that those with money tend to have more rights. The way I see it, it's not Lady Liberty that has the blind fold on, it is the poverty stricken citizen who doesn't know the rules.


After filing a complaint against a Government worker, I not only learned what was  meant by enemies make the best of friends,  I also learned what is meant by professional courtesies, and believe me when I tell you they were not in my favor..

I was then appointed a public attorney who did the best she could given the circumstances.  Due to lack of funding I could not afford to pay for an expert witness, and I am certain my attorney was only paid minimum wage by the time my case was done..

The way I see it, the deck was stacked against me from the beginning.  And because I didn't know what I know now, I wasn't prepared for an appeal, which should have been started from day one.
 
So to save others from also becoming victims of a system due to ignorance, I decided to Blog and share my experiences and what I have learned along the way.

If I knew what I know now, I am certain things would have ended up different.

I am urging anyone who reads my Blog to check out the following site:

 http://www.jurisdictionary.com?refercode=TP0004/


I  feel so passionately about this program that I am contributing 50% of all my profits, to purchase and donate the Jurisdictionay program to our community Libraries and Women shelters.


It's time to take off our blind folds off and stand up and fight for what we believe in:
THE RIGHT TO LIFE, LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

Until Next Time

Patty May













http://www.jurisdictionary.com?refercode=TP0004/